I know it’s nearly February of 2013, but I had no interest in doing a Review of 2012 a few weeks ago and I figured you may be tired of reading them! So here we are. My first annual Flashback and Feedback post. You can see for yourself on the left sidebar the top 5 posts I’ve written that are the most popular; here I am giving you my Top 5 Least Appreciated Posts of 2012, taken from the beginning of my blog that I think people may find interesting if given a nudge. Who knows? Maybe you’ve never spent long enough on here to find the dusty stuff on your own, and believe me, I respect that, so I will do the dirty work for you!
1. Do you really like my tie? As the post which inspired me to start a blog in the first place, I think this one is worth a read! In it, I discuss the observations I have made about the observations other people make about my androgynous fashion choices.
2. To Shave Or Not To Shave? Another early post, written before people really knew I was here, in which I discuss the interesting expectations we have about body hair for men and women.
3. Husband and Wife: Is It Gender Specific? This is a post I am very proud of, having taken the time to research the language origins of the words “husband” and “wife.”
4. Bicycles for Women I think this post is cool, and it embodies a lot of what I thought my blog would be. Why are there different bikes for men and women??
5. The Elusive and Invisible Gender Spectrum This post details very important issues that I think everyone should read about and understand. I wish it had gotten more views in the first place!
And finally, the second part of the title: Feedback!
If you are drawn to check out any of these posts, I always encourage comments! But even if not, or if you’ve already read them, I would love to hear the things you like and the things you don’t like, both about the individual posts and the blog in general. Is there any topic or style of writing you would like to see more of? I am always open to suggestions. After all, I write my blog to be read!
Please let me know in the comments section the posts you found most intriguing, motivating, entertaining, or illuminating, and anything you haven’t seen yet that you would like to, and please come back later to check out the results. 🙂
I look forward to a new, full calendar year of blogging with all of you!